Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hurry Back LILMOMMA216!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey everyone,
    Dawn wanted us to know she'll be away from her computer for a while and I told her I would update everyone on what is happening but I've found that her own words say it best.
    Please know that I am okay with everything and I really don't want everyone to worry. But I spoke to soon about being pregnant, I lost it earlier this week.
    I am in high spirits and I understand why. Now really isn't a good time anyway in our lives to begin a child into this world. I am still making sure that my husband will be okay and a lot of stress went on me with all that and I wasn't really keeping myself healthy before I knew I was. But I will be off the computer for a little while so I can heal and maybe try again. And I have to make sure everyone in my family knows that I am okay.
    I use to say why me now I just say why not me, it seems like I have been through a lot of bad times but I have found that it has made me a stronger person.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally admire your strength young lady.
    Hurry back Dawny. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You WILL be missed.
    Love and prayers!
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so sorry Dawn. My prayers are with you and your husband.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you need anything Dawn, just let us know. You're in our prayers. NewYorkJettster~

  4. #4
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweetest Dawn,
    My heart is with you, truly sweetheart. You are a strong, wonderful person and I'm so proud of how you carry yourself so gracefully through these tough times. You have a great outlook and I have no doubt that you will recieve all you want in this life.
    Carry on sister.
    We're right here and we'll be waiting for you.
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Cherie
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear Dawn
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Eric [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's been hard starting each day without one of your quotes.
    Come back soon Dawn!
    Todd

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dawn,
    I'm sure that posters and lurkers (which I was for quite awhile)alike will agree when I say it hurts us all to hear of your loss. It's times like this that we find out how inadequate the human language is to convey our sense of grief. Just know that many people will be thinking of you and saying prayers for you and your husbands continued well-being. You've brightened our day time and again and we'll all wait for the day when you bring a smile to our lips with your posts. Best wishes.
    Mike

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic